Hind Mazdoor Sabha leader arrested on sodomy charges
Sonbhadra: A leader of Hind Mazdoor Sabha, affiliated with Rashtriya Shramik Sangh, was arrested following sodomy allegations levelled against him by a youth, a police officer said here on Saturday.
A youth accused general secretary of Hind Mazdoor Sabha Karmraj Singh (70) and two others of sodomy and threatening him, Circle Officer Anikl Yadav said.
According to the complaint, the accused had assured the complainant of providing him a job.
The complainant send a CD in this regard to SP Ram Bahadur Yadav and on his instruction an FIR was lodged late last evening, police said.
Karmraj has been arrested and efforts were being made to nab the two others, the CO said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Mathura violence: Judicial probe into Jawahar Bagh incident begins
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Seven killed as car rams into minibus in Kenya's Kwale
- Hope law will be passed for construction of Ram temple by PM Narendra Modi-led government: VHP leader Pravin Togadia
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit