Hind Mazdoor Sabha leader arrested on sodomy charges
Sonbhadra: A leader of Hind Mazdoor Sabha, affiliated with Rashtriya Shramik Sangh, was arrested following sodomy allegations levelled against him by a youth, a police officer said here on Saturday.
A youth accused general secretary of Hind Mazdoor Sabha Karmraj Singh (70) and two others of sodomy and threatening him, Circle Officer Anikl Yadav said.
According to the complaint, the accused had assured the complainant of providing him a job.
The complainant send a CD in this regard to SP Ram Bahadur Yadav and on his instruction an FIR was lodged late last evening, police said.
Karmraj has been arrested and efforts were being made to nab the two others, the CO said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash