Hind Mazdoor Sabha leader arrested on sodomy charges
Sonbhadra: A leader of Hind Mazdoor Sabha, affiliated with Rashtriya Shramik Sangh, was arrested following sodomy allegations levelled against him by a youth, a police officer said here on Saturday.
A youth accused general secretary of Hind Mazdoor Sabha Karmraj Singh (70) and two others of sodomy and threatening him, Circle Officer Anikl Yadav said.
According to the complaint, the accused had assured the complainant of providing him a job.
The complainant send a CD in this regard to SP Ram Bahadur Yadav and on his instruction an FIR was lodged late last evening, police said.
Karmraj has been arrested and efforts were being made to nab the two others, the CO said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next