Hind Mazdoor Sabha leader arrested on sodomy charges
Sonbhadra: A leader of Hind Mazdoor Sabha, affiliated with Rashtriya Shramik Sangh, was arrested following sodomy allegations levelled against him by a youth, a police officer said here on Saturday.
A youth accused general secretary of Hind Mazdoor Sabha Karmraj Singh (70) and two others of sodomy and threatening him, Circle Officer Anikl Yadav said.
According to the complaint, the accused had assured the complainant of providing him a job.
The complainant send a CD in this regard to SP Ram Bahadur Yadav and on his instruction an FIR was lodged late last evening, police said.
Karmraj has been arrested and efforts were being made to nab the two others, the CO said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- South Africa`s Zuma to hear if 800 graft charges reinstated
- Summer special - Shahnaz Husain's tips for maintaining glowing skin
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- TIRUN announces maiden voyage of world's largest cruise ship