Hind Mazdoor Sabha leader arrested on sodomy charges
Sonbhadra: A leader of Hind Mazdoor Sabha, affiliated with Rashtriya Shramik Sangh, was arrested following sodomy allegations levelled against him by a youth, a police officer said here on Saturday.
A youth accused general secretary of Hind Mazdoor Sabha Karmraj Singh (70) and two others of sodomy and threatening him, Circle Officer Anikl Yadav said.
According to the complaint, the accused had assured the complainant of providing him a job.
The complainant send a CD in this regard to SP Ram Bahadur Yadav and on his instruction an FIR was lodged late last evening, police said.
Karmraj has been arrested and efforts were being made to nab the two others, the CO said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok