Holi special trains for Patna, Lucknow
New Delhi: In order to clear extra rush of
passengers during Holi festival, the railways have decided to
run Holi special trains for Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and other
states including an additional Lucknow Shatabdi.
"We have decided to run many Holi special trains for
passengers visiting Patna, Lucknow, Saharsa, Darbhanga, Jaipur
and other places. Among others, an express train and also a
Shatabdi train for Lucknow will be pressed into service to
clear Holi rush," said a senior Northern Railway official.
There will be also a special trains between Chandigarh
and Varanasi and a Gorakhpur express train for Mumbai.
The Northern Railway has already announced that Holi
special trains between Delhi Sarai Rohilla and Patna, Old
Delhi and Darbhanga, Shirhind and Saharsa, Sarai Rohilla and
Jaipur and Sarai Rohilla and Rewari will be run.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'