Holi special trains for Patna, Lucknow
New Delhi: In order to clear extra rush of
passengers during Holi festival, the railways have decided to
run Holi special trains for Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and other
states including an additional Lucknow Shatabdi.
"We have decided to run many Holi special trains for
passengers visiting Patna, Lucknow, Saharsa, Darbhanga, Jaipur
and other places. Among others, an express train and also a
Shatabdi train for Lucknow will be pressed into service to
clear Holi rush," said a senior Northern Railway official.
There will be also a special trains between Chandigarh
and Varanasi and a Gorakhpur express train for Mumbai.
The Northern Railway has already announced that Holi
special trains between Delhi Sarai Rohilla and Patna, Old
Delhi and Darbhanga, Shirhind and Saharsa, Sarai Rohilla and
Jaipur and Sarai Rohilla and Rewari will be run.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog