Honest bureaucrats in UP fed up with government: Ajit Singh
Gorakhpur (UP): Rashtriya Lok Dal chief
Ajit Singh on Friday accused the UP government of being
"indifferent" to people`s problems, alleging that honest
bureaucrats in the state were "fed up" with its corrupt
Singh while talking to media here on conclusion of Badlav
Yatra, said, "The people as well as honest bureaucrats are fed
up with the corrupt functioning of the government and its
callous attitude towards people`s problems and a change is
"Overthrowing Mayawati led BSP government in UP would be
RLD`s agenda in the Assembly elections scheduled next year,"
said the RLD chief.
Keeping the option for alliance open, Singh advised
Samajwadi Party leader Mulayam Singh not to hurry while
announcing the list of candidates for forthcoming Assembly
elections in the state.
Denouncing the UP government`s recent order asking people
to obtain permission before holding dharna Singh said, "it is
arbitrary and against the spirit of the democracy."
"The government is indulged in mass scale corruption and
is trying to gag any voice being raised against it," alleged
The RLD president demanded lifting of ban from exporting
foodgrain, stating that there is no proper storage capacity
for keeping the procured foodgrain due to high production this
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered