Honour killing: Man murdered teenage daughter
Muzaffarnagar (UP): In a suspected case of
honour killing, a teenaged girl was allegedly strangulated by
her family members in Uttar Pradesh`s Baghpat district, police
said on Friday.
The incident took place yesterday at Darkawda village.
17-year-old Shabina, who was having an affair with a youth
from the same village, was murdered by her father and two
brothers after a heated argument between them, they said.
A case has been registered against the trio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir