Huge cache of explosives recovered in Mohaba, UP
Lucknow: Police today recovered a huge cache of explosives from Mohaba district here.
Seven sacks containing 2018 dynamite rods, 3000 detonators and wires were recovered during a vehicle inspection exercise by the police, a statement from the DGP`s office said.
Acting on a tip-off that heavy explosives are being transported into the city, a vehicle was intercepted near Modari road railway crossing in Kulpahar area, it said.
The occupants of the vehicle containing the explosives escaped on seeing the police, leaving behind the vehicle, the statement added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read