Huge quantity of explosive material seized, six arrested
Lucknow: A large quantity of explosive material, including 82 kgs of ammonium nitrate, were recovered in Mahoba district in Uttar Pradesh and six persons arrested in this connection, police said.
The explosives were found in a rented house in Daharra area yesterday, they said.
Six persons were arrested in connection with the seizure which included 82 kgs of ammonium nitrate, over 25 kgs of dynamite and 4850 detonators, police said.
The arrested persons said they had brought the explosive material from Madhya Pradesh for blasting stones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!