Huge quantity of explosive material seized, six arrested
Lucknow: A large quantity of explosive material, including 82 kgs of ammonium nitrate, were recovered in Mahoba district in Uttar Pradesh and six persons arrested in this connection, police said.
The explosives were found in a rented house in Daharra area yesterday, they said.
Six persons were arrested in connection with the seizure which included 82 kgs of ammonium nitrate, over 25 kgs of dynamite and 4850 detonators, police said.
The arrested persons said they had brought the explosive material from Madhya Pradesh for blasting stones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress