Huge quantity of explosive material seized, six arrested
Lucknow: A large quantity of explosive material, including 82 kgs of ammonium nitrate, were recovered in Mahoba district in Uttar Pradesh and six persons arrested in this connection, police said.
The explosives were found in a rented house in Daharra area yesterday, they said.
Six persons were arrested in connection with the seizure which included 82 kgs of ammonium nitrate, over 25 kgs of dynamite and 4850 detonators, police said.
The arrested persons said they had brought the explosive material from Madhya Pradesh for blasting stones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!