Huge quantity of explosive material seized, six arrested
Lucknow: A large quantity of explosive material, including 82 kgs of ammonium nitrate, were recovered in Mahoba district in Uttar Pradesh and six persons arrested in this connection, police said.
The explosives were found in a rented house in Daharra area yesterday, they said.
Six persons were arrested in connection with the seizure which included 82 kgs of ammonium nitrate, over 25 kgs of dynamite and 4850 detonators, police said.
The arrested persons said they had brought the explosive material from Madhya Pradesh for blasting stones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what