Hukum Singh elected BJP legislature party leader
Lucknow: Hukum Singh, MLA from Kairana seat
in western Uttar Pradesh, was on Wednesday elected as the Leader of
BJP legislature party in UP legislative Assembly.
Singh`s name was proposed by senior leader and MLA Kalraj
Mishra during a meeting of MLAs and party functionaries,
including state president Surya Pratap Shahi, in the presence
of two central observers Thawar Chandra Gehlot and Narendra
Singh Tomar, BJP spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak said.
Singh, who has been an MLA several times, was the deputy
leader of BJP legislature party in the last Vidhan Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read