Hukum Singh elected BJP legislature party leader
Lucknow: Hukum Singh, MLA from Kairana seat
in western Uttar Pradesh, was on Wednesday elected as the Leader of
BJP legislature party in UP legislative Assembly.
Singh`s name was proposed by senior leader and MLA Kalraj
Mishra during a meeting of MLAs and party functionaries,
including state president Surya Pratap Shahi, in the presence
of two central observers Thawar Chandra Gehlot and Narendra
Singh Tomar, BJP spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak said.
Singh, who has been an MLA several times, was the deputy
leader of BJP legislature party in the last Vidhan Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday