Hype surrounding Modi creation of media: SP
Firozabad: BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s effect is confined to cities only due to the media, Samajwadi Party leader Ram Gopal Yadav said here on Sunday.
"Due to media, Modi`s effect is limited to the cities and he has no existence in the villages," Yadav told reporters here.
People will realise this in the coming elections, he said.
"Instead of considering him (Modi) for the post of Prime Minister, he should be termed PM-in-waiting," the SP leader said sarcastically.
The hype surrounding the BJP leader was the creation of media, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31