IAF Group Captain, wife die in car crash
Bareily: An Indian Air Force group Captain and his wife were on Sunday killed and their daughter was injured when their car collided with another vehicle in Moradabad district, police said.
Group Captain Arun Kishore Bhatnagar (52), his wife Smita (45) and daughter Khyati (18) were injured when their car dashed against another vehicle in Katghar area on National Highway-24, they said.
Bhatnagar, who was recently transferred from Bareilly to Hyderabad, was shifting his family members to Delhi before joining duty when the accident occurred, they said.
Police said all of them were taken to a hospital where Bhatnagar and his wife were declared dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men