IAF Group Captain, wife die in car crash
Bareily: An Indian Air Force group Captain and his wife were on Sunday killed and their daughter was injured when their car collided with another vehicle in Moradabad district, police said.
Group Captain Arun Kishore Bhatnagar (52), his wife Smita (45) and daughter Khyati (18) were injured when their car dashed against another vehicle in Katghar area on National Highway-24, they said.
Bhatnagar, who was recently transferred from Bareilly to Hyderabad, was shifting his family members to Delhi before joining duty when the accident occurred, they said.
Police said all of them were taken to a hospital where Bhatnagar and his wife were declared dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- Mbose.in 10th SSLC Results 2016: Megresults.nic.in Meghalaya Board SSLC Class 10th exam results 2016 to be announced shortly