IAF Group Captain, wife die in car crash
Bareily: An Indian Air Force group Captain and his wife were on Sunday killed and their daughter was injured when their car collided with another vehicle in Moradabad district, police said.
Group Captain Arun Kishore Bhatnagar (52), his wife Smita (45) and daughter Khyati (18) were injured when their car dashed against another vehicle in Katghar area on National Highway-24, they said.
Bhatnagar, who was recently transferred from Bareilly to Hyderabad, was shifting his family members to Delhi before joining duty when the accident occurred, they said.
Police said all of them were taken to a hospital where Bhatnagar and his wife were declared dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray