Illegal arms factory unearthed, two held
Azamgarh: Two persons were arrested on Saturday for allegedly running an illegal arms manufacturing factory in Sidhari area here, police said.
Acting on a tip off, a police team raided the factory last night and arrested Rajesh Kumar and Anand Pathak, they said.
A country made pistol several other equipments were recovered from the spot, they said.
Further probe into the matter is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!