Illegal arms manufacturing factory unearthed, one arrested
Bulandshahr: An illegal arms
manufacturing factory was Wednesday unearthed by the police at
Narayanpur village in Chattari and one person was arrested.
Cartridges of AK-47 assault rifle, .315 bore guns and
sixteen country made pistols were recovered from the factory,
Superintendent of Police (SP), Rural, Babu Ram said.
The factory was being run in the area for the last
three months and the manufactured arms were being allegedly
supplied to the neighbouring districts of Ghaziabad, Meerut
and Aligarh, police said.
The raiding party has also seized the machinery which
was being used to manufacture the illegal arms.
Police has also claimed to have arrested one person in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt