Illegal arms manufacturing factory unearthed, one arrested
Bulandshahr: An illegal arms
manufacturing factory was Wednesday unearthed by the police at
Narayanpur village in Chattari and one person was arrested.
Cartridges of AK-47 assault rifle, .315 bore guns and
sixteen country made pistols were recovered from the factory,
Superintendent of Police (SP), Rural, Babu Ram said.
The factory was being run in the area for the last
three months and the manufactured arms were being allegedly
supplied to the neighbouring districts of Ghaziabad, Meerut
and Aligarh, police said.
The raiding party has also seized the machinery which
was being used to manufacture the illegal arms.
Police has also claimed to have arrested one person in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP