Illegal arms manufacturing factory unearthed, one arrested
Bulandshahr: An illegal arms
manufacturing factory was Wednesday unearthed by the police at
Narayanpur village in Chattari and one person was arrested.
Cartridges of AK-47 assault rifle, .315 bore guns and
sixteen country made pistols were recovered from the factory,
Superintendent of Police (SP), Rural, Babu Ram said.
The factory was being run in the area for the last
three months and the manufactured arms were being allegedly
supplied to the neighbouring districts of Ghaziabad, Meerut
and Aligarh, police said.
The raiding party has also seized the machinery which
was being used to manufacture the illegal arms.
Police has also claimed to have arrested one person in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will step down if chair becomes impediment in father's vision for J&K: Mehbooba Mufti
- Nuke programme made Pakistan's defence impregnable: Nawaz Sharif
- Indian Army now confirms Hizbul Mujahideen militant Tariq Pandit held
- Kepler 62f: An exoplanet 1200 light years away may be habitable!
- UEFA Champions League final: Five classic Real Madrid-Atletico Madrid derbies