Illegal arms manufacturing factory unearthed, one arrested
Bulandshahr: An illegal arms
manufacturing factory was Wednesday unearthed by the police at
Narayanpur village in Chattari and one person was arrested.
Cartridges of AK-47 assault rifle, .315 bore guns and
sixteen country made pistols were recovered from the factory,
Superintendent of Police (SP), Rural, Babu Ram said.
The factory was being run in the area for the last
three months and the manufactured arms were being allegedly
supplied to the neighbouring districts of Ghaziabad, Meerut
and Aligarh, police said.
The raiding party has also seized the machinery which
was being used to manufacture the illegal arms.
Police has also claimed to have arrested one person in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Congress' '27 saal, UP behaal' yatra reaches Amethi
- Centre trying to run Delhi indirectly, says Sisodia
- Rio Olympics fallout: OP Jaisha alleges official apathy, AFI refutes charge
- Wriddhiman Saha, Ravichandran Ashwin biggest positives in this series: Virat Kohli
- Can't yet verify if wedding bomber was child or linked to Islamic State: Turkish PM