Illegal arms manufacturing factory unearthed, one arrested
Bulandshahr: An illegal arms
manufacturing factory was Wednesday unearthed by the police at
Narayanpur village in Chattari and one person was arrested.
Cartridges of AK-47 assault rifle, .315 bore guns and
sixteen country made pistols were recovered from the factory,
Superintendent of Police (SP), Rural, Babu Ram said.
The factory was being run in the area for the last
three months and the manufactured arms were being allegedly
supplied to the neighbouring districts of Ghaziabad, Meerut
and Aligarh, police said.
The raiding party has also seized the machinery which
was being used to manufacture the illegal arms.
Police has also claimed to have arrested one person in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says