Illicit arms factory unearthed in Moradabad
Lucknow: An illicit arms factory has been
unearthed in Moradabad district of Uttar Pradesh and one
person arrested in this connection.
On a tip off, a police team arrested a person from
Faridpur Haji village in Dilari police station area and
allegedly recovered three finished and two unfinished
country-made revolvers, cartridges and equipment required for
making weapons, Home department sources said today.
The arrested person, identified as Zakir, has several
cases registered against him in Dilari, Thakurdwara and
Katghar police station areas, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why