Illicit arms factory unearthed in Moradabad
Lucknow: An illicit arms factory has been
unearthed in Moradabad district of Uttar Pradesh and one
person arrested in this connection.
On a tip off, a police team arrested a person from
Faridpur Haji village in Dilari police station area and
allegedly recovered three finished and two unfinished
country-made revolvers, cartridges and equipment required for
making weapons, Home department sources said today.
The arrested person, identified as Zakir, has several
cases registered against him in Dilari, Thakurdwara and
Katghar police station areas, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- Crisis in Samajwadi Party: 'Helicopter kya tumhare baap ka hai?' - Why Shivpal Yadav asked this to a man in audience