Illicit arms factory unearthed in Moradabad
Lucknow: An illicit arms factory has been
unearthed in Moradabad district of Uttar Pradesh and one
person arrested in this connection.
On a tip off, a police team arrested a person from
Faridpur Haji village in Dilari police station area and
allegedly recovered three finished and two unfinished
country-made revolvers, cartridges and equipment required for
making weapons, Home department sources said today.
The arrested person, identified as Zakir, has several
cases registered against him in Dilari, Thakurdwara and
Katghar police station areas, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister