Illicit arms factory unearthed in Moradabad
Lucknow: An illicit arms factory has been
unearthed in Moradabad district of Uttar Pradesh and one
person arrested in this connection.
On a tip off, a police team arrested a person from
Faridpur Haji village in Dilari police station area and
allegedly recovered three finished and two unfinished
country-made revolvers, cartridges and equipment required for
making weapons, Home department sources said today.
The arrested person, identified as Zakir, has several
cases registered against him in Dilari, Thakurdwara and
Katghar police station areas, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'