Illicit arms factory unearthed in Moradabad
Lucknow: An illicit arms factory has been
unearthed in Moradabad district of Uttar Pradesh and one
person arrested in this connection.
On a tip off, a police team arrested a person from
Faridpur Haji village in Dilari police station area and
allegedly recovered three finished and two unfinished
country-made revolvers, cartridges and equipment required for
making weapons, Home department sources said today.
The arrested person, identified as Zakir, has several
cases registered against him in Dilari, Thakurdwara and
Katghar police station areas, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?