In Uttar Pradesh, 60 IPS officers transferred
Lucknow: In a major reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred 60 IPS officers, including 17 district police chiefs.
Among those transferred included SSP Muzaffgar Nagar Virendra Bahadur Singh who has been shifted to Sitapur, SP Sultanpur Alankrita Singh, who is now SP Amethi, and SP Shravasti VK Dixit who has been made SP Jalaun.
SP Fatehgarh Nilabaja Chowdhury has been made SSP Moradabad, SP Sitapur Deepak Kumar has been posted as SSP Meerut while SP Mainpuri Shalabh Mathur is now SP Gautam Buddh Nagar, according to a statement issued here.
ASP in DGP office Rakesh Kumar Singh has been transferred as SP Firozabad and ASP Bulandshahr Srikant Singh has been made SP Mainpuiri.
SP STF Amit Pathak is now SSP Aligarh, ASP Mathura Anil Kumar Rai has been made SP Pratapgarh, SP Kushinagar has been made SSP Gorakhpur, ASP Bareilly Vinay Kumar Yadav has been made SP Bahraich.
SP, Computer centre Ajay Kumar Mishra has been posted as SSP Varanasi while SSP Gautam Buddha Nagar Pravin Kumar has been attached to DGP office, the release said.
SSP Varanai BD Palson has been attached to DGP office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Hey, Deepika Padukone is the new Serena but with a GUN! See pic inside
- Pampore attack: LeT's fidayeen preparing for fresh strike on military targets, warn intelligence agencies
- Salman Khan 'rape' remark: NCW to issue summons to actor
- Driving in the rain: Key things you must follow
- Pakistan boss Mickey Arthur undaunted by Australia axe