In Uttar Pradesh, 60 IPS officers transferred
Lucknow: In a major reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday transferred 60 IPS officers, including 17 district police chiefs.
Among those transferred included SSP Muzaffgar Nagar Virendra Bahadur Singh who has been shifted to Sitapur, SP Sultanpur Alankrita Singh, who is now SP Amethi, and SP Shravasti VK Dixit who has been made SP Jalaun.
SP Fatehgarh Nilabaja Chowdhury has been made SSP Moradabad, SP Sitapur Deepak Kumar has been posted as SSP Meerut while SP Mainpuri Shalabh Mathur is now SP Gautam Buddh Nagar, according to a statement issued here.
ASP in DGP office Rakesh Kumar Singh has been transferred as SP Firozabad and ASP Bulandshahr Srikant Singh has been made SP Mainpuiri.
SP STF Amit Pathak is now SSP Aligarh, ASP Mathura Anil Kumar Rai has been made SP Pratapgarh, SP Kushinagar has been made SSP Gorakhpur, ASP Bareilly Vinay Kumar Yadav has been made SP Bahraich.
SP, Computer centre Ajay Kumar Mishra has been posted as SSP Varanasi while SSP Gautam Buddha Nagar Pravin Kumar has been attached to DGP office, the release said.
SSP Varanai BD Palson has been attached to DGP office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan