India faces a threat from China: RSS Chief
Meerut: India is increasingly facing a "threat" from China as it is expanding its influence on all four sides of the country, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) supremo Mohan Rao Bhagwat said here.
"India not only faces a threat from China but also from Pakistan and Bangladesh as well," Bhagwat said at the concluding session of three-day camp in Shatabdi Nagar in Madhavganj last evening.
Cautioning India from the threats arising from its neighbours, Bhagwat said that Guru Hedgewar(founder and first Sarsanghachalak of RSS) had referred to China as a threat from the beginning but he was labelled as a "war monger".
Regarding the gang-rape of the 23-year old para-medic student in Delhi, Bhagwat said, "It is a matter of great concern that in the capital city, girls are not safe though there is no need to be disheartened, we just need to think of solutions".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Indian politicians funded Hillary Clinton for Indo-US civil nuclear deal: Donald Trump
- In two years Tripura-Assam border with Bangladesh to be totally sealed: Secretary BM
- PM Modi to launch Smart City projects in Pune today
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Zardari urges US to support sale of F-16 jets to Pakistan