India faces a threat from China: RSS Chief
Meerut: India is increasingly facing a "threat" from China as it is expanding its influence on all four sides of the country, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) supremo Mohan Rao Bhagwat said here.
"India not only faces a threat from China but also from Pakistan and Bangladesh as well," Bhagwat said at the concluding session of three-day camp in Shatabdi Nagar in Madhavganj last evening.
Cautioning India from the threats arising from its neighbours, Bhagwat said that Guru Hedgewar(founder and first Sarsanghachalak of RSS) had referred to China as a threat from the beginning but he was labelled as a "war monger".
Regarding the gang-rape of the 23-year old para-medic student in Delhi, Bhagwat said, "It is a matter of great concern that in the capital city, girls are not safe though there is no need to be disheartened, we just need to think of solutions".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered