Inform masses about UPA`s initiatives: Priyanka to Congressmen
Rae Bareli: Congress star campaigner Priyanka Vadra, who is currently touring her mother Sonia Gandhi`s constituency, asked partymen to reach out to the masses and apprise them of various welfare schemes run by the Centre.
While discussing modalities of the proposed `Congress Apke Dwar` (Congress at your doorstep) campaign here, Priyanka sought to strengthen party`s bonding with common people.
She asked partymen to work hard and make the programme a success, party sources said.
The `Congress Apke Dwar` programme, scheduled to start from May 16, seeks to establish a connect with people and inform them about various initiatives taken by the Congress-led UPA government.
Priyanka, who arrived here yesterday, met district and state level Congress committee members and took stock of the organisational matters before leaving for Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah