Inform masses about UPA`s initiatives: Priyanka to Congressmen
Rae Bareli: Congress star campaigner Priyanka Vadra, who is currently touring her mother Sonia Gandhi`s constituency, asked partymen to reach out to the masses and apprise them of various welfare schemes run by the Centre.
While discussing modalities of the proposed `Congress Apke Dwar` (Congress at your doorstep) campaign here, Priyanka sought to strengthen party`s bonding with common people.
She asked partymen to work hard and make the programme a success, party sources said.
The `Congress Apke Dwar` programme, scheduled to start from May 16, seeks to establish a connect with people and inform them about various initiatives taken by the Congress-led UPA government.
Priyanka, who arrived here yesterday, met district and state level Congress committee members and took stock of the organisational matters before leaving for Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state