Inform masses about UPA`s initiatives: Priyanka to Congressmen
Rae Bareli: Congress star campaigner Priyanka Vadra, who is currently touring her mother Sonia Gandhi`s constituency, asked partymen to reach out to the masses and apprise them of various welfare schemes run by the Centre.
While discussing modalities of the proposed `Congress Apke Dwar` (Congress at your doorstep) campaign here, Priyanka sought to strengthen party`s bonding with common people.
She asked partymen to work hard and make the programme a success, party sources said.
The `Congress Apke Dwar` programme, scheduled to start from May 16, seeks to establish a connect with people and inform them about various initiatives taken by the Congress-led UPA government.
Priyanka, who arrived here yesterday, met district and state level Congress committee members and took stock of the organisational matters before leaving for Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen