`Infosys has expressed interest in setting up campus in Agra- Mathura area`
Mathura: Indian IT major Infosys, which is already coming up with a campus in Noida, may consider setting up another centre between Agra and Mathura, Mathura MLA Pradeep Mathur has said.
Sharing the details of a meeting he held with Infosys Executive Chairman NR Narayana Murthy in Noida yesterday, Mathur said that the business leader had expressed interest in opening a campus in the Agra-Mathura area.
According to Mathur, Murthy has said that company officials would be conducting a survey in the Agra-Mathura area on the feasibility of having a campus there.
The centre Infosys is building in Noida is to be spread over a 30-acre plot and is to come up at a cost of Rs 2,000 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video