Interim bail to three in NRHM scam case
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court on Friday granted interim bail to former UP health secretary Pradeep Shukla and two others in the multi-crore NRHM scam case.
CBI special judge S Lal allowed the bail till April 10 for Shukla and two former officials of the UP Power Project Corporation.
The court ordered their interim bail on a personal bond of Rs 1 lakh each and sureties of the same amount.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar
- Haryana government strips former CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda off cabinet rank