Interim bail to three in NRHM scam case
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court on Friday granted interim bail to former UP health secretary Pradeep Shukla and two others in the multi-crore NRHM scam case.
CBI special judge S Lal allowed the bail till April 10 for Shukla and two former officials of the UP Power Project Corporation.
The court ordered their interim bail on a personal bond of Rs 1 lakh each and sureties of the same amount.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Turkish military returns fire in Syria after shells hit border town: Report
- North Korea rolls out on-demand TV service
- Priyanka teams with Jodie Foster to reinvent song
- Akshay Kumar hides daughter Nitara's face from the paps and it's so CUTE! Picture proof inside
- Banning cash transactions over Rs 3 lakh under consideration: CBDT