Interim bail to three in NRHM scam case
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court on Friday granted interim bail to former UP health secretary Pradeep Shukla and two others in the multi-crore NRHM scam case.
CBI special judge S Lal allowed the bail till April 10 for Shukla and two former officials of the UP Power Project Corporation.
The court ordered their interim bail on a personal bond of Rs 1 lakh each and sureties of the same amount.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred