Interim bail to three in NRHM scam case
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court on Friday granted interim bail to former UP health secretary Pradeep Shukla and two others in the multi-crore NRHM scam case.
CBI special judge S Lal allowed the bail till April 10 for Shukla and two former officials of the UP Power Project Corporation.
The court ordered their interim bail on a personal bond of Rs 1 lakh each and sureties of the same amount.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje