Irregularities in UP govt hospital, CMS suspended
Bulandshahr: The Chief Medical
Superintendent of a state-run hospital here was suspended
after glaring irregularities were found during an inspection,
a top district official said on Friday.
Babu Banarasi Das hospital CMS R K Varma was suspended
on Thursday after irregularities were detected in the hospital
during a surprise check, District Magistrate Kamini Chauhan
During the inspection conducted by health officials on
November 29, it was found that patients were being forced to
buy medicines from private stores and get their medical tests
done from other hospitals, she said.
The patients also alleged ill-treatment by doctors and
medical staff, the DM said.
CMS Varma was suspended and attached to additional
director of health (Meerut) for not taking action against the
erring medical officials, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'