ITI AGM dies after falling from train
Lucknow: A senior official of Indian
Telephone Industry (ITI) was killed after falling from a
moving train in Gonda district on Thursday, police said here.
Assistant general manager at ITI Mankapur O N Shukla, who
was going to Mumbai for a training by Kushinagar Express, fell
from the moving train near Baruachak halt in the district,
about 120 kms from the state capital, while talking on his
mobile phone in the wee hours this morning, they said.
Police said the necessary action is being taken by the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say