ITI AGM dies after falling from train
Lucknow: A senior official of Indian
Telephone Industry (ITI) was killed after falling from a
moving train in Gonda district on Thursday, police said here.
Assistant general manager at ITI Mankapur O N Shukla, who
was going to Mumbai for a training by Kushinagar Express, fell
from the moving train near Baruachak halt in the district,
about 120 kms from the state capital, while talking on his
mobile phone in the wee hours this morning, they said.
Police said the necessary action is being taken by the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune