Jawan commits suicide alongwith paramour
Bareilly: An army jawan and his paramour
allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in a village
here, police said Saturday.
Rajendra Prasad (30), who worked in the army artillery
core in Assam had come home on leave a week ago and last night
he alongwith his lover Shama (25) consumed poison in Alampur
village here, they said.
The wife of the deceased had gone to her parents
house at the time of the incident, police said, adding that a
case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning