Jaya Prada`s presence not to benefit BJP: Azam
Rampur: Reacting to speculation on former actor and expelled Samajwadi Party MP Jaya Prada joining BJP, senior Cabinet minister in Uttar Pradesh Mohammad Azam Khan said the move is unlikely to benefit her or the saffron party.
"If Jaya joins BJP, it will neither help her nor the party," he told reporters here on Friday.
"I was aware of her intentions and long back I had hinted at the possibility of Jaya joining BJP," Khan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire