Jaya Prada`s presence not to benefit BJP: Azam
Rampur: Reacting to speculation on former actor and expelled Samajwadi Party MP Jaya Prada joining BJP, senior Cabinet minister in Uttar Pradesh Mohammad Azam Khan said the move is unlikely to benefit her or the saffron party.
"If Jaya joins BJP, it will neither help her nor the party," he told reporters here on Friday.
"I was aware of her intentions and long back I had hinted at the possibility of Jaya joining BJP," Khan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'