Juvenile home inmate sodomised by another inmate in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A 16-year-old inmate of a government-run juvenile home was allegedly sodomised by another inmate here, police said on Sunday.
According to a complaint lodged by the police, the victim has alleged that he was sodomised by an 18-year-old inmate yesterday, who also threatened to kill him if he narrates the incident to anyone, SHO, Kotwali Chaman Singh said.
The victim has been sent for medical examination, he said, adding, the police are investigating the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- UP polls: Congress main agenda is fighting corruption, not political parties: Raj Babbar
- Himachal Pradesh CM's wife to be further quizzed in PMLA case: ED to Delhi HC
- BSNL launches unlimited 3G plan for Rs 1,099, cuts rate by 50%
- No political appointments in pollution control boards: NGT
- G20 summit in China next month