Kalraj Mishra targets UP govt over statues
Meerut: Senior BJP leader Kalraj Mishra has
criticised the Uttar Pradesh government for constructing
"statues" in the name of development and also took a dig at
the Centre for its inability to control spiralling prices of
Targeting the central government on the recent massacre
of 76 security personnel in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada district
by the Naxals, Mishra said that in the name of security no
facilities were provided to the army.
The UP government in the name of development is
constructing statues while the centre is providing "shelter to
Bangladeshis" and "compromising with naxalites", the former UP
chief minister said yesterday.
He said about one lakh BJP workers from his home state
will take part in the party`s demonstration on April 21
against price rise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official