Kalraj Mishra targets UP govt over statues
Meerut: Senior BJP leader Kalraj Mishra has
criticised the Uttar Pradesh government for constructing
"statues" in the name of development and also took a dig at
the Centre for its inability to control spiralling prices of
Targeting the central government on the recent massacre
of 76 security personnel in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada district
by the Naxals, Mishra said that in the name of security no
facilities were provided to the army.
The UP government in the name of development is
constructing statues while the centre is providing "shelter to
Bangladeshis" and "compromising with naxalites", the former UP
chief minister said yesterday.
He said about one lakh BJP workers from his home state
will take part in the party`s demonstration on April 21
against price rise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS