Kalyan undergoes surgery, stable
Ghaziabad: Former Uttar Pradesh chief
minister Kalyan Singh on Wednesday underwent an operation to relieve
pain in his spinal cord.
His condition is stable, said P N Arora, the Managing
Director of the Yashoda Hospital where the 79-year-old leader
underwent the surgery.
Singh was admitted to the hospital six days ago for
treatment of a muscle strain which was causing pain in his
spinal cord, he said.
The former BJP leader had floated Jan Kranti Party
on January five last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal