Kalyan undergoes surgery, stable
Ghaziabad: Former Uttar Pradesh chief
minister Kalyan Singh on Wednesday underwent an operation to relieve
pain in his spinal cord.
His condition is stable, said P N Arora, the Managing
Director of the Yashoda Hospital where the 79-year-old leader
underwent the surgery.
Singh was admitted to the hospital six days ago for
treatment of a muscle strain which was causing pain in his
spinal cord, he said.
The former BJP leader had floated Jan Kranti Party
on January five last year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Watch: Amateur footage of a boy falling from Mumbai local train
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma