Kasab`s hanging: Alert issued in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Wednesday issued an alert across the state following the execution of Ajmal Kasab, the sole surviving gunman from 2008 Mumbai terror strikes.
In the wake of possibility of tension due to hanging of Kasab, an alert had been issued across the state, Secretary (Home) Rakesh told reporters here.
Directions had been issued to all District Magistrates, SPs and SSPs to take necessary steps for maintenance of law and order, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician