Kidnapped boy found murdered in UP
Noida: A 16-year-old boy, who was kidnapped for ransom from Sector 70 area, was found dead at Jewar area here, police said.
The body of Jitender Yadav, who was kidnapped on March 13, was recovered from Jewar canal, Sector 58 SHO Surinder Kumar Yadav said.
He said three persons, arrested earlier in the case, had told police that they had killed the boy and dumped his body in Gang canal in Bulandshahar area.
Jewar canal is a branch of Gang canal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him