Kidnapped boy found murdered in UP
Noida: A 16-year-old boy, who was kidnapped for ransom from Sector 70 area, was found dead at Jewar area here, police said.
The body of Jitender Yadav, who was kidnapped on March 13, was recovered from Jewar canal, Sector 58 SHO Surinder Kumar Yadav said.
He said three persons, arrested earlier in the case, had told police that they had killed the boy and dumped his body in Gang canal in Bulandshahar area.
Jewar canal is a branch of Gang canal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning