Kidnapped youth found dead, dishonour killing suspected
Muzaffarnagar: In a suspected case of dishonour killing, a youth was allegedly strangulated to death in Shamli district here by the parents of his beloved, police said on Friday.
The deceased identified as Shriram Saini (21) was abducted and strangulated to death at Simbhalka village and the body was later thrown at some other place allegedly by the girl`s parents who disapproved of their relationship, Deputy SP CP Singh said.
The incident took place when Saini, who was working in a private company, came to meet Baby, after she was forced to call him at her parents` behest, he said.
The father of the girl, Ramkumar, his wife Kusum and the girl have been arrested, Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery