Knife, spoon, brushes removed from woman’s tummy
Azamgarh: In a bizzare incident, a knife,
spoon and a pair of toothbrushes were recovered from the
stomach of a 25-year-old mentally unstable woman when she was
operated upon at a private nursing home in the city.
Seema, mother of two children, was admitted to the
nursing home on Saturday after she complained of severe stomach
ache, doctor Amir Alam, who conducted the operation said.
He said after the woman was admitted, her X-ray report
indicated the presence of some objects in the stomach.
"Things taken out from Seema`s stomach include a six-inch
knife, four-inch long spoon and two toothbrushes of six inches
each," Alam said, adding that the woman was recovering well.
He claimed that Seema was mentally unstable and
preliminary information indicated that due to some domestic
problems she might have swallowed the objects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir