Knife, spoon, brushes removed from woman’s tummy
Azamgarh: In a bizzare incident, a knife,
spoon and a pair of toothbrushes were recovered from the
stomach of a 25-year-old mentally unstable woman when she was
operated upon at a private nursing home in the city.
Seema, mother of two children, was admitted to the
nursing home on Saturday after she complained of severe stomach
ache, doctor Amir Alam, who conducted the operation said.
He said after the woman was admitted, her X-ray report
indicated the presence of some objects in the stomach.
"Things taken out from Seema`s stomach include a six-inch
knife, four-inch long spoon and two toothbrushes of six inches
each," Alam said, adding that the woman was recovering well.
He claimed that Seema was mentally unstable and
preliminary information indicated that due to some domestic
problems she might have swallowed the objects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town