Knife, spoon, brushes removed from woman’s tummy
Azamgarh: In a bizzare incident, a knife,
spoon and a pair of toothbrushes were recovered from the
stomach of a 25-year-old mentally unstable woman when she was
operated upon at a private nursing home in the city.
Seema, mother of two children, was admitted to the
nursing home on Saturday after she complained of severe stomach
ache, doctor Amir Alam, who conducted the operation said.
He said after the woman was admitted, her X-ray report
indicated the presence of some objects in the stomach.
"Things taken out from Seema`s stomach include a six-inch
knife, four-inch long spoon and two toothbrushes of six inches
each," Alam said, adding that the woman was recovering well.
He claimed that Seema was mentally unstable and
preliminary information indicated that due to some domestic
problems she might have swallowed the objects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- British politics in turmoil as Brexit talks loom
- US Presidential Elections: Hillary Clinton takes lead over Donald Trump, new polls show