Kumar Vishwas takes on Rahul Gandhi, says nothing will scare him
Zee Media Bureau
Lucknow: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Kumar Vishwas held a rally in Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi`s parliamentary constituency on Sunday and said that he will not get scared despite protests and will continue to stand his ground.
Commenting on Rahul Gandhi, Kumar Vishwas said that he is disappointed with the Gandhi scion as he has not raised even one question on any issue in the Parliament in last 10 years.
"Amethi has to decide now. I am an `aam aadmi` and he (Rahul Gandhi) is a prince. If Amethi wants, it can get rid of dynasty politics. Winning and losing is not the point, but what is important is we are challenging dynastic politics and corruption," the 43-year-old leader said, as per a news report.
He further said that instead of eating at Dalit`s house, Rahul Gandhi should think about their welfare while eating at his home.
He also commented on Congress president Sonia Gandhi and asked that she flows down to the United States (US) to get treatment which means that she does not trust the doctors in India.
Commenting on the protests, Vishwas said, “If anyone thinks that we will get scared if black flags are waved at us, then it is their misunderstanding.”
He further said that black flags do not scare him and he expects people to attack him from the front and not behind the back. He requested the AAP supporters to not get violent even if they are attacked.
The AAP leader further said that he does not require any visa to enter enter Amethi.
Black flags were also shown to Kumar Vishwas ahead of the rally on Sunday. “All this is orchestrated,” AAP leader reportedly said.
The black flags were shown to Vishwas over his remarks on Hazrat Imam Hussain while he was crossing Jagdishpur today. His effigy was also burnt by the protesters.
Stones and eggs were also reportedly thrown at the buses in which AAP supporters were travelling to the venue.
The press conference by Kumar Vishwas on Saturday was briefly disrupted by a youth, identified as Saif Jafari, who threw an egg and raised slogans against the poet-turned politician.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon
- Kejriwal lists AAP govt's achievements of 100 days, slams Centre's 'dictatorial attitude'
- Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party changes its logo
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department