Kumbh fire injured succumbs
New Delhi: An 8-year-old girl, one of the eight persons injured in the Kumbh Mela fire in Allahabad, succumed at a hospital here on Thursday.
Bhumi, who suffered severe burn injuries, died at around 11.30 this morning.
She was among the eight people who were airlifted by the IAF on Saturday to the national capital`s Safdarjung Hospital for further treatment.
"The patient was in a very critical situation when she was brought here. She had severe burn injuries and she was admitted with 30 to 60 per cent burn injuries," Dr B D Athani, Medical Superintindent of the hospital, said.
The condition of the remaining seven are also critical and are admitted in the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?