Kunda murders: Two close aides of Raja Bhaiya questioned by CBI
Pratapgarh: Two close confidants of former UP minister and Kunda MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh were on Tuesday questioned by a CBI team, which is probing the murder of DSP Zia-ul-Haque and two others.
Raja Bhaiya`s representative Hariom and his driver Rohit were today questioned by the agency, sources said.
Besides, chairman of Kunda nagar panchayat, Gulshan Yadav was again called for questioning by the CBI team.
On the fateful day, Hariom and Gulshan had rushed the Balipur village head, Nanhey Yadav, to hospital after he was shot at and had also brought his body back to the village, sources said.
Sources did not rule out questioning of Raja Bhaiya soon, as barring the former controversial minister, all the other accused in the DSP murder case including Rohit, Hariom and Gulshan have been called and questioned by the probe team.
Haq was shot dead in Balipur village, 75 km west of Pratapgarh district headquarters, on March 2.
After the murder of Nanhe Yadav, the Kunda circle officer had rushed to the village and was killed by a mob.
Nanhey`s brother, Suresh, was also killed.
After his name figured in the case, Raja Bhaiya had to resign from the ministry and soon after the case was handed over to the CBI on the demand of the slain officer`s widow.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success