Kunda triple murder: CBI makes key arrest, claims case cracked
Kunda/New Delhi: The CBI on Saturday arrested deceased village pradhan Nanhe Yadav’s son, Babloo Yadav, and claimed to have cracked the Kunda triple murder case.
As per reports, Babloo has reportedly confessed to shooting DSP Zia-ul-Haque.
The mobile phone of the deceased DSP has also been recovered.
CBI are however yet to ascertain the motive behind the murders.
By nailing Babloo Yadav it remains to be seen if CBI gives a clean chit to SP leader Raja Bhaiya.
After the murder of Balipur village head, Nanhe Yadav on March 2, the Kunda circle officer DSP Zia-ul-Haque had rushed to the village and was killed by a mob.
Nanhey`s brother, Suresh, was also killed.
After his name figured in the case, former Uttar Pradesh minister Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya had to resign from the ministry and soon after the case was handed over to the CBI on the demand of the slain officer`s widow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'