Kunda triple murder: CBI makes key arrest, claims case cracked
Kunda/New Delhi: The CBI on Saturday arrested deceased village pradhan Nanhe Yadav’s son, Babloo Yadav, and claimed to have cracked the Kunda triple murder case.
As per reports, Babloo has reportedly confessed to shooting DSP Zia-ul-Haque.
The mobile phone of the deceased DSP has also been recovered.
CBI are however yet to ascertain the motive behind the murders.
By nailing Babloo Yadav it remains to be seen if CBI gives a clean chit to SP leader Raja Bhaiya.
After the murder of Balipur village head, Nanhe Yadav on March 2, the Kunda circle officer DSP Zia-ul-Haque had rushed to the village and was killed by a mob.
Nanhey`s brother, Suresh, was also killed.
After his name figured in the case, former Uttar Pradesh minister Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya had to resign from the ministry and soon after the case was handed over to the CBI on the demand of the slain officer`s widow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug