Kunda triple murder: CBI makes key arrest, claims case cracked
Kunda/New Delhi: The CBI on Saturday arrested deceased village pradhan Nanhe Yadav’s son, Babloo Yadav, and claimed to have cracked the Kunda triple murder case.
As per reports, Babloo has reportedly confessed to shooting DSP Zia-ul-Haque.
The mobile phone of the deceased DSP has also been recovered.
CBI are however yet to ascertain the motive behind the murders.
By nailing Babloo Yadav it remains to be seen if CBI gives a clean chit to SP leader Raja Bhaiya.
After the murder of Balipur village head, Nanhe Yadav on March 2, the Kunda circle officer DSP Zia-ul-Haque had rushed to the village and was killed by a mob.
Nanhey`s brother, Suresh, was also killed.
After his name figured in the case, former Uttar Pradesh minister Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya had to resign from the ministry and soon after the case was handed over to the CBI on the demand of the slain officer`s widow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'