Kushwaha`s bail plea withdrawn
Ghaziabad: Two days after former Uttar
Pradesh minister Babu Singh Kushwaha was arrested by the CBI
in the multi-crore NRHM scam, his bail petition was withdrawn
today from a local court.
The defence counsel had filed the petition seeking bail
for Kushwaha at a CBI court here on Saturday when he was
arrested by the CBI in connection with the case.
The CBI will now produce Kushwaha, who is on 10-day
police remand, before the court on March 13.
Meanwhile, the CBI court extended to March 19 the
judicial custody of former Managing Director of Uttar Pradesh
Small Industry Development Corporation Abhay Kumar Vajpayee
and retired Director General (Family Welfare) S P Ram in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Uttarakhand board Class 10th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 to be declared today May 25, 2016 at 3 PM