Kushwaha`s bail plea withdrawn
Ghaziabad: Two days after former Uttar
Pradesh minister Babu Singh Kushwaha was arrested by the CBI
in the multi-crore NRHM scam, his bail petition was withdrawn
today from a local court.
The defence counsel had filed the petition seeking bail
for Kushwaha at a CBI court here on Saturday when he was
arrested by the CBI in connection with the case.
The CBI will now produce Kushwaha, who is on 10-day
police remand, before the court on March 13.
Meanwhile, the CBI court extended to March 19 the
judicial custody of former Managing Director of Uttar Pradesh
Small Industry Development Corporation Abhay Kumar Vajpayee
and retired Director General (Family Welfare) S P Ram in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH