Kushwaha`s bail plea withdrawn
Ghaziabad: Two days after former Uttar
Pradesh minister Babu Singh Kushwaha was arrested by the CBI
in the multi-crore NRHM scam, his bail petition was withdrawn
today from a local court.
The defence counsel had filed the petition seeking bail
for Kushwaha at a CBI court here on Saturday when he was
arrested by the CBI in connection with the case.
The CBI will now produce Kushwaha, who is on 10-day
police remand, before the court on March 13.
Meanwhile, the CBI court extended to March 19 the
judicial custody of former Managing Director of Uttar Pradesh
Small Industry Development Corporation Abhay Kumar Vajpayee
and retired Director General (Family Welfare) S P Ram in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant