Kushwaha`s bail plea withdrawn
Ghaziabad: Two days after former Uttar
Pradesh minister Babu Singh Kushwaha was arrested by the CBI
in the multi-crore NRHM scam, his bail petition was withdrawn
today from a local court.
The defence counsel had filed the petition seeking bail
for Kushwaha at a CBI court here on Saturday when he was
arrested by the CBI in connection with the case.
The CBI will now produce Kushwaha, who is on 10-day
police remand, before the court on March 13.
Meanwhile, the CBI court extended to March 19 the
judicial custody of former Managing Director of Uttar Pradesh
Small Industry Development Corporation Abhay Kumar Vajpayee
and retired Director General (Family Welfare) S P Ram in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read