Lakhimpur case: Uma Bharti to hold protest
Lucknow: BJP leader Uma Bharti would hold a
demonstration along with her party workers in Nighasan area of
the Lakhimpur, against the alleged murder and rape of a
Former Madhya Pradesh chief minister will reach Nighasan
on June 18 and will address the dharna being staged by the
party, state general secretary Vindhyavasini Kumar said.
The girl was found hanging from a tree inside the
premises of Nighasan police station in Lakhimpur district on
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?