Land imbroglio: GNIDA CEO promises early solution
Greater Noida: Amid prevailing uncertainty
on the land acquisition issue in Greater Noida, CEO of Greater
Noida Industrial Development Authority today met the villagers
of Kherpur and assured them that the matter would be resolved
CEO, Rama Raman assured the farmers that their abadi land
issues would be resolved soon, and also promised to give the 6
per cent developed land on Noida pattern.
"Once concrete proposal is put forward by the affected
farmers I will put demands in front of state government,"
Raman said at the Noida Kisan Panchayat held at Hoshiyar Pur
Sector 51 today.
Court has given authority time till August 12 to
negotiate and have out of court settlement.
The aggrieved farmers have called a panchayat of over 50
villages tomorrow, in which they hope to arrive at a solution.
"Authority Chairman Balwinder Kumar has invited
representatives from 54 Noida villages tomorrow and MP
Surindera Singh Nagar will also attend the meeting," Kisan
Sangarsh Samiti representatives said.
Panchayat gave approval to the Chairman to attend the
meeting tomorrow and decide further action after seeing the
response of the authority.
If authority gives in writing the assurance to solve
their abadi land and developed plot issues they may defer the
agitation, Samiti spokesperson Mahesh Awana said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year