Land imbroglio: GNIDA CEO promises early solution
Greater Noida: Amid prevailing uncertainty
on the land acquisition issue in Greater Noida, CEO of Greater
Noida Industrial Development Authority today met the villagers
of Kherpur and assured them that the matter would be resolved
CEO, Rama Raman assured the farmers that their abadi land
issues would be resolved soon, and also promised to give the 6
per cent developed land on Noida pattern.
"Once concrete proposal is put forward by the affected
farmers I will put demands in front of state government,"
Raman said at the Noida Kisan Panchayat held at Hoshiyar Pur
Sector 51 today.
Court has given authority time till August 12 to
negotiate and have out of court settlement.
The aggrieved farmers have called a panchayat of over 50
villages tomorrow, in which they hope to arrive at a solution.
"Authority Chairman Balwinder Kumar has invited
representatives from 54 Noida villages tomorrow and MP
Surindera Singh Nagar will also attend the meeting," Kisan
Sangarsh Samiti representatives said.
Panchayat gave approval to the Chairman to attend the
meeting tomorrow and decide further action after seeing the
response of the authority.
If authority gives in writing the assurance to solve
their abadi land and developed plot issues they may defer the
agitation, Samiti spokesperson Mahesh Awana said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know