Landlord`s son, friend allegedly gang-rape a 22-year-old girl in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 22-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by her landlord`s son and his friend when she was returning home from work in Kavi Nagar area in Ghaziabad, police said on Saturday.
Based on a complaint filed by the girl, a case has been registered against 27-year-old Rishi and his friend Raju at Kavi Nagar police station, they said.
The girl lived with her family in a rented accommodation in Rishi`s property where around 30-35 rooms have been given on rent, police said. "An FIR has been registered against Rishi and Raju, and they will be arrested soon," said KS Talan, circle officer, Ghaziabad.
"When the girl, who works with a private company, was returning home from work, Rishi along with Raju abducted her in a car and took her to an isolated place outside his village where they took turns to rape her.
"The duo allegedly threatened and asked her not to reveal her ordeal to anyone," said a police officer. But, she told her brother about the incident, who later on approached Kavi Nagar police station, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?