Lankan tourists injured in road accident on Yamuna Expressway
Greater Noida: Eight Sri Lankan tourists were Wednesday injured, including a woman in critical condition, on Yamuna Expressway as their mini bus in which they were travelling collided with a truck, police said.
The tourists along with their driver have been admitted to near by Kailash Hospital, police said.
Kailash Hospital doctor Sushil Kumar Sharma said condition of a 63-year-old Sri Lankan woman was critical while rest injured were stable.
The tourists, who had come to New Delhi eight days ago, were on the way to Agra to see the Taj Mahal, when the mishap took place, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February