Lankan tourists injured in road accident on Yamuna Expressway
Greater Noida: Eight Sri Lankan tourists were Wednesday injured, including a woman in critical condition, on Yamuna Expressway as their mini bus in which they were travelling collided with a truck, police said.
The tourists along with their driver have been admitted to near by Kailash Hospital, police said.
Kailash Hospital doctor Sushil Kumar Sharma said condition of a 63-year-old Sri Lankan woman was critical while rest injured were stable.
The tourists, who had come to New Delhi eight days ago, were on the way to Agra to see the Taj Mahal, when the mishap took place, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster