Lankan tourists injured in road accident on Yamuna Expressway
Greater Noida: Eight Sri Lankan tourists were Wednesday injured, including a woman in critical condition, on Yamuna Expressway as their mini bus in which they were travelling collided with a truck, police said.
The tourists along with their driver have been admitted to near by Kailash Hospital, police said.
Kailash Hospital doctor Sushil Kumar Sharma said condition of a 63-year-old Sri Lankan woman was critical while rest injured were stable.
The tourists, who had come to New Delhi eight days ago, were on the way to Agra to see the Taj Mahal, when the mishap took place, they said.
- Petrol prices in major Indian cities after latest hike!
- IPL 2016: Axar Patel's four-wicket haul guides Kings XI Punjab to 23-run win over table-toppers Gujarat Lions
- Diesel prices in major Indian cities after latest hike!
- A much needed break! PM Modi spends some moments of solitude with a boat ride in Varanasi – Watch
- ISIS makes Indian terrorist its poster boy in new video to lure youth from country