Law and order situation in UP not good: DGP
Ghaziabad: Uttar Pradesh DGP on Tuesday said the law and order situation in the state is not good and warned strict action against police officers if they ignore crime activities.
"The law and order situation is not good in UP. Anti- social elements are creating terror," DGP Devraj Nagar said.
If a policeman ignores crime, it will not be tolerated, he told reporters after a review meeting here.
District police officers from all the nine districts of the Meerut zone were present in the meet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’