Lawyers` strike enters 14th day in UP
Muzaffarnagar: Judicial work in western Uttar Pradesh districts came to a standstill as the strike by lawyers demanding a separate Bench of the Allahabad High Court in the region entered the 14th day Monday.
The lawyers have gone to Delhi for a demonstration at Jantar Mantar, Chairman of the Action Committee Udeybir Singh said today.
The lawyers have been agitating for a separate bench of High Court in western UP in view of the inconvenience caused to litigants.
Meanwhile, judicial work here and in Shamli district was disrupted due to the lawyers` hartal.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- WATCH & solve this IPL mystery - What's the connection between Zaheer Khan, Chris Morris and ‘Porcupine’?
- Manish Sisodia suspends govt school's vice principal over indiscipline
- Cops release suspect's sketch as public outrage grows in Kerala's 'Nirbhaya' case
- Flat belly diet: Include these 3 foods to burn fat fast!
- Read: Why Virat Kohli, David Warner exchanged text messages regarding Orange Cap in IPL 9?