Learn proper language: Kalyan to Rahul Gandhi
Kanpur: Flaying Rahul Gandhi`s remark on
migration of people from Uttar Pradesh, former UP Chief
Minister Kalyan Singh on Wednesday asked the Congress leader to
learn proper language before delivering a speech.
"The Congress General Secretary and his associates
should learn proper language before delivering a speech," he
Gandhi, kickstarting his party`s campaign for the coming
assembly election in UP, had told a rally on November 14 that
"the people of Uttar Pradesh are appreciated for their hard
work wherever they go in search of job...How long will you beg
in Maharashtra (for work)?"
On Chief Minister Mayawati`s proposal to divide Uttar
Pradesh into four parts, he said his Jan Kranti Party would
back the move.
Smaller states work more efficiently, Kalyan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder