Learn proper language: Kalyan to Rahul Gandhi
Kanpur: Flaying Rahul Gandhi`s remark on
migration of people from Uttar Pradesh, former UP Chief
Minister Kalyan Singh on Wednesday asked the Congress leader to
learn proper language before delivering a speech.
"The Congress General Secretary and his associates
should learn proper language before delivering a speech," he
Gandhi, kickstarting his party`s campaign for the coming
assembly election in UP, had told a rally on November 14 that
"the people of Uttar Pradesh are appreciated for their hard
work wherever they go in search of job...How long will you beg
in Maharashtra (for work)?"
On Chief Minister Mayawati`s proposal to divide Uttar
Pradesh into four parts, he said his Jan Kranti Party would
back the move.
Smaller states work more efficiently, Kalyan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader