Learn proper language: Kalyan to Rahul Gandhi
Kanpur: Flaying Rahul Gandhi`s remark on
migration of people from Uttar Pradesh, former UP Chief
Minister Kalyan Singh on Wednesday asked the Congress leader to
learn proper language before delivering a speech.
"The Congress General Secretary and his associates
should learn proper language before delivering a speech," he
Gandhi, kickstarting his party`s campaign for the coming
assembly election in UP, had told a rally on November 14 that
"the people of Uttar Pradesh are appreciated for their hard
work wherever they go in search of job...How long will you beg
in Maharashtra (for work)?"
On Chief Minister Mayawati`s proposal to divide Uttar
Pradesh into four parts, he said his Jan Kranti Party would
back the move.
Smaller states work more efficiently, Kalyan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test