Life imprisonment awarded to six
Badaun: A local court has awarded life imprisonment to six persons, including two brothers, in a six-year-old kidnapping and murder case.
Additional District Judge Abhimanyu Kumar yesterday awarded life sentence to Rohitash Yadav, Rakesh, Jagdish, Rajnesh and brothers Dhoom Singh and Amar Singh.
The six had kidnapped and killed Srish Chand (22) in Dheemarpur village in Dataganj area on March 12, 2006.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 16,000 on each of the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Pokemon Go fever fading in United States
- Big three leaders insist EU not finished after Brexit
- Renault Kwid (1.0-litre) SCe vs Maruti Alto K10 vs Hyundai Eon 1.0-litre - Spec Comparison
- Here's everything you want to know about Yo Yo Honey Singh's upcoming song!
- No respite from flood situation in UP, Bihar; schools closed in Allahabad, Varanasi