Life imprisonment awarded to six
Badaun: A local court has awarded life imprisonment to six persons, including two brothers, in a six-year-old kidnapping and murder case.
Additional District Judge Abhimanyu Kumar yesterday awarded life sentence to Rohitash Yadav, Rakesh, Jagdish, Rajnesh and brothers Dhoom Singh and Amar Singh.
The six had kidnapped and killed Srish Chand (22) in Dheemarpur village in Dataganj area on March 12, 2006.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 16,000 on each of the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew, restrictions continue for 51st day; businesses suffer losses of Rs 7,500 crore
- US flight from New Orleans to Orlando makes emergency landing after engine fails
- WATCH! Dwayne Bravo bowls last ball of the match to MS Dhoni – This is what happened next
- 12 coaches of Thiruvananthapuram-Mangalore train derail in Kerala
- Hilarious: Sonakshi Sinha trolls Air India pilot on Snapchat! - Know why