Life term for terrorist in 2007 blast case
Unnao: A local court has awarded rigorous life imprisonment to a terrorist for his involvement in explosion in a roadways bus and later recovery of explosives on his tip off in 2007.
Additional Sessions Judge Jagdish Prasad found Noor Aslam guilty of involvement in terrorist activities in 2007 and awarded the punishment yesterday.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on the convict.
Aslam, who was involved in the blast in a roadways bus in Dahi Chowki area here in 2007, was later arrested from West Bengal. Acting on his tip-off, police also recovered RDX and detonators from the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far