Life term for terrorist in 2007 blast case
Unnao: A local court has awarded rigorous life imprisonment to a terrorist for his involvement in explosion in a roadways bus and later recovery of explosives on his tip off in 2007.
Additional Sessions Judge Jagdish Prasad found Noor Aslam guilty of involvement in terrorist activities in 2007 and awarded the punishment yesterday.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on the convict.
Aslam, who was involved in the blast in a roadways bus in Dahi Chowki area here in 2007, was later arrested from West Bengal. Acting on his tip-off, police also recovered RDX and detonators from the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened