Local administration gears up for Bundi Utsav
Bundi (Raj): Preparations are on in full swing as the local administration and tourist department are gearing up for the annual Bundi Utsav scheduled to begin from November 24, an official said.
There would be several cultural programmes during the
three-day event at Bundi, Keshoraipatan, Nainwa and Hindoli
blocks of the district, Assistant Tourist Officer Pradhuman
Additional Superintendent of Police N L Pavan said a
meeting has been held with the hoteliers and those associated
with tourism to keep a tab on the security and safety of the
tourists, who are expected to come in large numbers to attend
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery