Local administration gears up for Bundi Utsav
Bundi (Raj): Preparations are on in full swing as the local administration and tourist department are gearing up for the annual Bundi Utsav scheduled to begin from November 24, an official said.
There would be several cultural programmes during the
three-day event at Bundi, Keshoraipatan, Nainwa and Hindoli
blocks of the district, Assistant Tourist Officer Pradhuman
Additional Superintendent of Police N L Pavan said a
meeting has been held with the hoteliers and those associated
with tourism to keep a tab on the security and safety of the
tourists, who are expected to come in large numbers to attend
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'