Local BJP leader shot dead in UP
Jaunpur (UP): A local BJP leader was shot
dead by an unidentified man here on Sunday night, police said.
The incident took place at Sarai Kwaja area when
52-year-old Narendra Singh, a member of BJP district working
Committee, was returning home in a car after attending a
programme, they said.
A man on a motorcycle came near his car and shot at him
from a very close range. Singh was rushed to a nearby hospital
where he was declared brought dead, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Gujarat Assembly committee raps GSPC for 'over confidence'
- Head constable arrested for taking bribe
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked