Local BJP leader shot dead in UP
Jaunpur (UP): A local BJP leader was shot
dead by an unidentified man here on Sunday night, police said.
The incident took place at Sarai Kwaja area when
52-year-old Narendra Singh, a member of BJP district working
Committee, was returning home in a car after attending a
programme, they said.
A man on a motorcycle came near his car and shot at him
from a very close range. Singh was rushed to a nearby hospital
where he was declared brought dead, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know