Lok Dal leader shot dead in Baghpat, UP
Baghpat: Lok Dal leader and Khekda panchayat chairman, Harinder Singh Dham, was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in his office here. A director engineer, Vedprakash, was also injured in the attack.
Dham was holding a meeting with Vedprakash in his office when three unidentified assailants entered his office and started firing causing panic and stampede like situation in the building.
The attackers then stormed out of the building firing in the air.
Later, when people entered Dham’s office they found him lying in a pool of blood while Vedprakash was also injured. Dham was declared dead while Vedprakash was referred to Delhi for medical treatment.
Police have registered a case in the incident and formed several teams to nab the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Second French church attacker was known to police: Report
- US confirms journalist jailed by China is American citizen
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut
- Home flight simulator in MH370 captain's home plotted Indian Ocean course: JACC
- This video will send shivers down your spine! Watch how people cross a raging river in Uttarakhand