Lok Dal leader shot dead in Baghpat, UP
Baghpat: Lok Dal leader and Khekda panchayat chairman, Harinder Singh Dham, was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in his office here. A director engineer, Vedprakash, was also injured in the attack.
Dham was holding a meeting with Vedprakash in his office when three unidentified assailants entered his office and started firing causing panic and stampede like situation in the building.
The attackers then stormed out of the building firing in the air.
Later, when people entered Dham’s office they found him lying in a pool of blood while Vedprakash was also injured. Dham was declared dead while Vedprakash was referred to Delhi for medical treatment.
Police have registered a case in the incident and formed several teams to nab the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning