Lok Dal leader shot dead in Baghpat, UP
Baghpat: Lok Dal leader and Khekda panchayat chairman, Harinder Singh Dham, was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in his office here. A director engineer, Vedprakash, was also injured in the attack.
Dham was holding a meeting with Vedprakash in his office when three unidentified assailants entered his office and started firing causing panic and stampede like situation in the building.
The attackers then stormed out of the building firing in the air.
Later, when people entered Dham’s office they found him lying in a pool of blood while Vedprakash was also injured. Dham was declared dead while Vedprakash was referred to Delhi for medical treatment.
Police have registered a case in the incident and formed several teams to nab the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands