Lok Sabha polls: Congress to field Amar Singh from GB Nagar?
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Noida: Reports have claimed that former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh my fight the 2014 Lok Sabha polls on a Congress ticket.
As per party sources, Amar Singh may be named the Congress candidate from Gautam Budh Nagar constituency.
The party is expected to take a final decision on the matter at a meeting today.
Earlier, there was speculation that Congress could field Thakur Dhirender Singh from the constituency.
While Samajwadi Party has declared Narender Bhati as its candidate from the constituency, BSP is likely to field sitting MP Surender Singh Nagar. The BJP is mulling over the name of Dr Mahesh Sharma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray