Lok Sabha polls: Congress to field Amar Singh from GB Nagar?
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Noida: Reports have claimed that former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh my fight the 2014 Lok Sabha polls on a Congress ticket.
As per party sources, Amar Singh may be named the Congress candidate from Gautam Budh Nagar constituency.
The party is expected to take a final decision on the matter at a meeting today.
Earlier, there was speculation that Congress could field Thakur Dhirender Singh from the constituency.
While Samajwadi Party has declared Narender Bhati as its candidate from the constituency, BSP is likely to field sitting MP Surender Singh Nagar. The BJP is mulling over the name of Dr Mahesh Sharma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing