Loot in UP Roadways bus
Aligarh: Passengers of a UP Roadways bus
travelling from Moradabad to Aligarh was looted in broad daylight near Narona village this afternoon, police said.
Armed men reportedly boarded the bus at Atrauli and shortly after it started to move, they looted the passengers at gun point.
They then forced the driver to stop and sped away on the motorcycle being steered behind the bus by one of their accomplices.
The exact amount of the money stolen is still not clear, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray