Loot in UP Roadways bus
Aligarh: Passengers of a UP Roadways bus
travelling from Moradabad to Aligarh was looted in broad daylight near Narona village this afternoon, police said.
Armed men reportedly boarded the bus at Atrauli and shortly after it started to move, they looted the passengers at gun point.
They then forced the driver to stop and sped away on the motorcycle being steered behind the bus by one of their accomplices.
The exact amount of the money stolen is still not clear, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days