Loot in UP Roadways bus
Aligarh: Passengers of a UP Roadways bus
travelling from Moradabad to Aligarh was looted in broad daylight near Narona village this afternoon, police said.
Armed men reportedly boarded the bus at Atrauli and shortly after it started to move, they looted the passengers at gun point.
They then forced the driver to stop and sped away on the motorcycle being steered behind the bus by one of their accomplices.
The exact amount of the money stolen is still not clear, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'