Lord Krishna`s birthplace now polythene-free
Mathura: Amid a drive to make river Yamuna
pollution free in the holy city, a trust on Saturday claimed it had
made Lord Krishna`s birthplace free of polythene bags.
The Lord`s birthplace had been completely rid of bags
made of polythene, the Shri Krishna Janmasthan Seva Sansthan
Trust`s secretary Kapil Sharma and member Gopeshwar
Nath Chaturvedi said all temples in the vicinity of Krishna`s
birthplace had been made polythene-free.
Only environment-friendly products would be used from
today for worship purposes, they said.
A ban on selling products in polythene has also been
enforced in the city from today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie