Lord Krishna`s birthplace now polythene-free
Mathura: Amid a drive to make river Yamuna
pollution free in the holy city, a trust on Saturday claimed it had
made Lord Krishna`s birthplace free of polythene bags.
The Lord`s birthplace had been completely rid of bags
made of polythene, the Shri Krishna Janmasthan Seva Sansthan
Trust`s secretary Kapil Sharma and member Gopeshwar
Nath Chaturvedi said all temples in the vicinity of Krishna`s
birthplace had been made polythene-free.
Only environment-friendly products would be used from
today for worship purposes, they said.
A ban on selling products in polythene has also been
enforced in the city from today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news