Lotus will never bloom in UP: Kalyan
Badaun: Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
and founder of Jan Kranti Party Kalyan Singh on Wednesday said that
Lord Ram was angry with BJP and the party symbol lotus would
not bloom in the ongoing state Assembly elections.
"BJP has become a station of corrupt people...Lord Ram is
angry with this party and lotus (BJP`s symbol) will not bloom
in assembly elections," Kalyan alleged while addressing an
On a statement of Uma Bharati of being his heiress, the
former BJP leader said that she can never be her successor.
Attacking Congress, he said when Congress president Sonia
Gandhi and general secretary Rahul Gandhi could not reform Rae
Bareli and Amethi in so many years, the party must tell how he
would change UP in five years.
He alleged at a tacit understanding between Congress, SP
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?