Lotus will never bloom in UP: Kalyan
Badaun: Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
and founder of Jan Kranti Party Kalyan Singh on Wednesday said that
Lord Ram was angry with BJP and the party symbol lotus would
not bloom in the ongoing state Assembly elections.
"BJP has become a station of corrupt people...Lord Ram is
angry with this party and lotus (BJP`s symbol) will not bloom
in assembly elections," Kalyan alleged while addressing an
On a statement of Uma Bharati of being his heiress, the
former BJP leader said that she can never be her successor.
Attacking Congress, he said when Congress president Sonia
Gandhi and general secretary Rahul Gandhi could not reform Rae
Bareli and Amethi in so many years, the party must tell how he
would change UP in five years.
He alleged at a tacit understanding between Congress, SP
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!