Lotus will never bloom in UP: Kalyan
Badaun: Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
and founder of Jan Kranti Party Kalyan Singh on Wednesday said that
Lord Ram was angry with BJP and the party symbol lotus would
not bloom in the ongoing state Assembly elections.
"BJP has become a station of corrupt people...Lord Ram is
angry with this party and lotus (BJP`s symbol) will not bloom
in assembly elections," Kalyan alleged while addressing an
On a statement of Uma Bharati of being his heiress, the
former BJP leader said that she can never be her successor.
Attacking Congress, he said when Congress president Sonia
Gandhi and general secretary Rahul Gandhi could not reform Rae
Bareli and Amethi in so many years, the party must tell how he
would change UP in five years.
He alleged at a tacit understanding between Congress, SP
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen