Lotus will never bloom in UP: Kalyan
Badaun: Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
and founder of Jan Kranti Party Kalyan Singh on Wednesday said that
Lord Ram was angry with BJP and the party symbol lotus would
not bloom in the ongoing state Assembly elections.
"BJP has become a station of corrupt people...Lord Ram is
angry with this party and lotus (BJP`s symbol) will not bloom
in assembly elections," Kalyan alleged while addressing an
On a statement of Uma Bharati of being his heiress, the
former BJP leader said that she can never be her successor.
Attacking Congress, he said when Congress president Sonia
Gandhi and general secretary Rahul Gandhi could not reform Rae
Bareli and Amethi in so many years, the party must tell how he
would change UP in five years.
He alleged at a tacit understanding between Congress, SP
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city