LPG cylinder racket: BJP leader booked under Gangster Act
Ghaziabad: A case under Gangster Act was
registered against a BJP leader for his alleged involvement in
illegal refilling of LPG cylinders racket, police said here
BJP leader Sardar Singh Bhati is on the run after his name
cropped up in the racket, busted on Saturday. A case under
Gangster Act has been against him and a special team formed to
nab the politician, a police official said.
Three persons allegedly involved in illegal refilling
of LPG cylinders were arrested on Saturday following a police
raid at a commercial complex in Sahibabad.
As many as 35 LPG cylinders were seized during the raid,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS