LPG cylinder racket: BJP leader booked under Gangster Act
Ghaziabad: A case under Gangster Act was
registered against a BJP leader for his alleged involvement in
illegal refilling of LPG cylinders racket, police said here
BJP leader Sardar Singh Bhati is on the run after his name
cropped up in the racket, busted on Saturday. A case under
Gangster Act has been against him and a special team formed to
nab the politician, a police official said.
Three persons allegedly involved in illegal refilling
of LPG cylinders were arrested on Saturday following a police
raid at a commercial complex in Sahibabad.
As many as 35 LPG cylinders were seized during the raid,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred