LPG cylinder racket: BJP leader booked under Gangster Act
Ghaziabad: A case under Gangster Act was
registered against a BJP leader for his alleged involvement in
illegal refilling of LPG cylinders racket, police said here
BJP leader Sardar Singh Bhati is on the run after his name
cropped up in the racket, busted on Saturday. A case under
Gangster Act has been against him and a special team formed to
nab the politician, a police official said.
Three persons allegedly involved in illegal refilling
of LPG cylinders were arrested on Saturday following a police
raid at a commercial complex in Sahibabad.
As many as 35 LPG cylinders were seized during the raid,
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India